If you want your business to be a success, your site needs to load fast. Why? Higher speed means higher conversions and better profits for your website.
But, is page load time significant? It surely is, and we break down some facts on why speed matters and a few tips to improve your site's speed.
How does loading time affects your site
- A slow loading page can harm your online business profitability.
- How exactly? It boils down to some main points that you should be concerned with if your site is not optimized and loads slowly.
— Having high bounce rates
- Consumers hate slow sites. Consumers are more likely to abandon a website if it takes much time to load.
- Losing your potential sales is staggering. And, when you have a high bounce rate, that's going to affect your conversion rate and search engine ranking.
— A drop on your conversion rates
- Latency cost sales. The more time a search page generates, the more traffic drops. As a result, this causes losing revenues.
— Low ranking on search engines
- Search engine rankings are essential, and Google states that page speed will be one of the critical factors for determining a site's quality.
- When you have less traffic for your website, you'll have fewer people buying your products, and ultimately, you'll lose out on a lot of profits.
So, what we do?
- Page Speed optimization tells your browser to use idle time to retrieve or prepare to retrieve page contents in anticipation of the user's next action.
- For example, while on the home page, the user is currently on a page to choose a product to click. So, almost the next page will be the product detail page. Page Speed optimization improves the performance of this page by having the browser retrieve the contents while the user is still thinking. Once the visitor clicks on a link, the browser only needs to retrieve the content from the browser's cache.
- As a result, Page Speed optimization helps to make your site's pages instant and improves your Conversion Rate.
What we provide you?
- Make your site's pages instant.
- Improve your Conversion Rate.
- No coding skills needed.
Shopify page speed optimization SEO in Shopify
Base Price $75.00
Consulting VA will devise a strategy that is feasible for your business and provides customers with value at the same time. It can sometimes be challenging to design a banner and slider that look professional for your Shopify store. With Consult VA's design expertise, you can configure your website to meet your requirements and achieve website success!
Now it's easy to send and streamline your onboarding and intuitive forms. We are here to fulfil your requests all at once!
100+ Team of Experts
We make it easy! Keep a track of your invoices and project communication requirements all in one place with our super-easy communication tool and talk to our experts anytime anywhere.
Get regular updates on your projects! Our 24*7 team support helps you keep a track on every milestone for your business sucsess!
100% Refund Policy
No win-no fee! Claim your refund if you are not satisfied with our service, you get full amount back with no further questions asked!